Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Trends 2011!!


To all my fall clients!!  Sorry I am late posting this but, here are some ideas for your shoots! 


Here is the 2011 pantone color wall!  I LOVE them all so pretty!


I Love getting inspired by random things like this interior photo!  Isn't this fun turquoise and burnt orange HOW FUN!!!


I am loving this fun inspiration too!  Textures, patterns and solids! Can't go wrong LOVE!


Here are some other really fun colors together.  I really like the greys and dusty rose colors here and there with some really fun pops of color in these other tones!


Try adding some fun grey colors with some pops like chartreuse or even mustard or turquoise!!


Textures, Textures, Textures! You can NEVER have enough!!


Here is another fun idea!  If you are wanting to add in some brighter tones try mixing it with some camel colors or even mocha's and browns!

I really like this rendering of these tones together!  How simple in doing navy's, mustards and greys I LOVE these together!!

Hopefully these give you all some inspiration! Let things around you inspire you... you will be amazed at what you will find!  Happy Fall 2011 from Chasing Dandelions Photography!!!

No comments: